One and Only Convergence Solution
BT has announced that from 2025, traditional ISDN lines will be switched off. Now, Daisy’s One and Only Convergence Solution offers a market leading replacement for this. The bespoke products in our One and Only portfolio are designed to interact seamlessly to provide a refined balance of flexibility and functionality, delivering enterprise grade connectivity with the dexterity to cater to all types and size of business.
We believe that digital convergence is the key to enabling an organised and efficient workforce, driving revenue for you and your customers. To ensure we consistently deliver the security and reliability your customers need to fulfil this, our platforms are supported by BT, offering unrivalled uptime of 99.9%.
Daisy’s simple but flexible commercial model allows you to set your own contract terms with the end user, supporting you to deliver all the benefits of our converged portfolio, whilst taking advantage of our true wholesale pricing. What’s more, we provide 30-day rolling contracts to minimise your financial risk.
- Secure and reliable platforms supported by BT, offering enterprise grade connectivity with 99.9% uptime
- Best Commercial Terms – no catch, simply a 30-day rolling term
- Best Quality of Service – our QoS is end-to-end, delivering a market leading customer experience
- Best Channel Solution – we are proud to have built a solution that is based on the needs of our Partners
- A true wholesale proposition – buy for X, sell for Y
- Competitively priced to maximise sales and margins
Key features and benefits:
- Enhanced SIP features like no other provider, including call barring, DDI call forwarding, mobile and desktop applications to use SIP when out of the office
- Monitoring tools – you can proactively monitor your customers’ networks, enabling a better customer support experience using Highlight
- Multiple channel options available – tailor the solution to your customers’ requirements and budget
- 24/7 support – easy access to support when you need it – give your customers the best service available no matter what time of day
- Best portal – intuitive and easy to navigate, providing the ability to manage all IP assets and provide EU access
- Designed for the Channel with one month terms – simple but flexible commercial model suiting customers’ budgets and reducing your financial risk
- Best fraud protection and alerting – tailor made management, alerts and automated barring
- Best reputation – over 60,000 UK businesses trust Daisy for their IT and communication solutions
- Encourages organised workflow by enabling remote working from any location or device