Hosted Voice Exchange
Hosted HD Telephony for growth you control
- Free calls to and from Daisy mobiles*
- Fully white labelled
- Business grade, high availability service
- Call traffic not routed over public Internet
- CapEx, rental & lease options
- 24/7 service monitoring
- License only model, no minimum term
- Managed delivery, complete system option
What is HVX (Hosted Voice Exchange) HD Technology?HVX HD telephony is a fully-hosted and managed telephony service, which enables businesses to work more efficiently and employees to be more productive.
Businesses can benefit from high quality exclusivity of a Private Branch Exchange (PBX), without having to have new hardware installed on site.
Why choose HVX Voice HD telephony?HVX is a cloud based service located on multiple resilient platforms at our own data centres. As calls are routed over our own managed core network we are not reliant upon on others for key components of your customer’s essential communication needs. Thousands of businesses users already trust in the delivery of this service.
1. Minimum capital outlayWith fully-owned IP platforms that are hosted in secure and resilient data centres, the only hardware required on site is a managed router, Power Over Ethernet (POE) switch, managed Daisy connectivity, a choice of HD quality handsets or soft clients and structured cabling, if required.
2. Maximum flexibilityHVX Voice is a modular solution based on the number of users (seats) needed; allowing more seats to be added when required. Simply choose the number of concurrent calls and the functionality required for each user and Daisy will deliver the appropriate level of managed connectivity.
3. Optimum controlA dedicated web portal controls system features for individual users and/or group administrators, enabling control of everything from vital disaster recovery to ad hoc call routing plans, from any internet-enabled device.
Who is HVX Voice HD Telephony aimed at?HVX is ideal for companies with three or more employees in a head office and/or with two or more sites. HVX can easily scale to accommodate large numbers of users over multiple locations, providing seamless levels of communication functionality.
To learn more about HVX and to find out how it can help your business grow call us now on 0808 178 4555 or click here to register your interest.