Hosted Desktop Service
Your Windows Desktop - Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device
- Partner-controlled app store in every desktop
- Automated quoting, ordering, provisioning & billing through our intuitive portal
- Fully managed 24/7 end-user ticketed support
- Unrivalled revenue per seat
- Full implementation from Daisy Partner Services where required
What is HDS?
HDS is Daisy’s fully Hosted Desktop Service. With internet connectivity available, users can access their Windows desktop, all their applications and email software from anywhere, at anytime and on almost any internet-enabled device.
As the service is fully hosted in the Daisy cloud, businesses can operate without the requirement of on-site hardware. This not only provides significant cost savings but also frees up valuable office space.
To ensure optimum security, all user data is hosted and stored securely in Daisy’s state-of-the-art data centres. The system also includes built-in disaster recovery to eliminate the threat of downtime.
Who is HDS aimed at?
HDS is ideal for companies that are looking to upgrade or expand their existing computer network. Users can ‘repurpose’ old PCs into thin client devices enabling significant cost savings to be made on hardware.
With Microsoft no longer supporting XP, users can easily upgrade to HDS to avoid the worry of upgrading operating systems manually. HDS offers seamless transitions to new software and Microsoft updates, removing the threat of insecure, outdated software.
As HDS only requires an internet connection, it is ideal for users moving to new offices, relocating to other branches or working remotely.
- Network of secure and robust data centres – the SMB market can benefit from top-of-the range security within Daisy’s data centre
- Enhance your customers’ green credentials – HDS claims up to 80% power savings for the end customer
- Mobile solutions that can integrate with an ‘operate from anywhere’ approach